Artificial Intelligence (AI) software is a computer program that knows various data patterns and insights to mimic human behaviour. Virtual Assistant, Speech or voice Recognition, Machine Learning etc are the top features that Artificial Intelligence offers. Combined with machine learning, Artificial Intelligence Software can be used to provide users with great functionality which makes the business process way much easier. It also enables human stuff to work on more productive site by carrying their work.
- The History of Artificial Intelligence
- Types of AI Software
- Best Artificial Intelligence Software
- 1. Content DNA Platform
- 2. TensorFLow
- 3. H20.ai
- 4. Azure Machine Learning
- 5. Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine
- 6. Engati
- 7. Deep Vision
- 8. Infosys Nia
- 9. IBM Watson
- 10. Salesforce Einstein
- 11. Amazon Alexa
- 12. Google Assistant
- 13. Microsoft Cortana
- 14. Wipro Holmes
- 15. WorkFusion Smart Process Automation
- Wrapping Up
The History of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence Software has a long old story to tell as it’s been around here for decades. It suffered an ‘AI winter’ in the early 1990s. It is a long period when people started to lose interest in AI Software. Also, the investments appeared to wane. Later on the 21st Century, AI software enjoyed a great uprising on the business era. All the big companies in the world have finally realized that they will lack behind without the help of Artificial Intelligence.
Types of AI Software
There are four different types of Artificial Intelligence Software:
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms: It allows the platform to develop an application from the scratch. You will get many built-in algorithms in this. Drag and drop facility is the best feature that makes it so easy to use.
- Chatbots: This is a program that mimics what a human or person is doing in a conversation.
- Deep Learning Software: It includes speech recognition, image recognition etc.
- Machine Learning Software: Machine learning is the technique which will make the computer to learn through data.
Best Artificial Intelligence Software
Since there are thousands of similar software out in the market, we have made a list of 15 best Artificial Intelligence Software of 2020 below to help you make the right choice.
1. Content DNA Platform
The Content DNA Platform allows analysts and developers to use modern data analytics and machine-learning tools to integrate business-critical information into their workflows. You can use your own or publicly available content to use this software, even without any individual training. It also creates highlights automatically in sports streaming. Content DNA Platform is free to use.
- Content analysis in a conventional frame-level DL approach.
- Support for professional and user-generated content.
- Quickly filter hours of media content based on extracted metadata.
- Apply deep content analysis on the clip to locate the most relevant spots for ad insertion.
Next is TensorFlow, which is practically considered as one of the best AI tools for building and deploying machine learning models. It is a free and open-source launched by Google. This Software has allowed its spread to a major community of developers, companies, and across the scientific and academic communities.
- Multiple levels of abstraction so you can choose the right one for your needs.
- Supports an ecosystem of powerful add-on libraries and models.
- Extended mode for full production Machine Learning.
- Eager execution for immediate iteration and intuitive debugging.
The H20 is a diverse suite of all Artificial Intelligence software products. H2O supports the most widely used statistical & machine learning algorithms including gradient boosted machines, generalized linear models, deep learning and more. It allows companies to make their own AI application which is the most interesting things about H20.
- Follows a distributed in-memory structure.
- Built-in auto-machine language function.
- Supports many algorithms like gradient boosted machines, generalized linear models, deep learning etc.
4. Azure Machine Learning
Azure Machine Learning offers an ultimate ML production studio. It offers its exhaustive ML platform with no upfront costs with a ‘pay only for what you use’ basis. The Azure toolset includes MLOps which is the DevOps for Machine Learning. It greatly improves the ML workflow. Azure also has a full set of functionality to protect and govern your data.
- It can deploy the models in cloud on-premises or at the edge.
- Provides browser-based solution.
- Easy to use because of its drag and drop feature.
- Can be integrated with open source technologies.
It provides a free account for 21 days free trial. You will be provided with more than 25 services with this account. If required, you can upgrade at any time by paying additional charges only on the things that you need.
5. Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine
Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine is an all in one ME Software. It helps the user to make a model with their prepared source and data. You can get predictions and use it to manage your models and versions on future. It has both code-based and non-code based production.
- Advanced user-friendly interface to deploy models & managing them.
- REST API is for online predictions.
- Built-in ‘Data Labeling Service’ to label your training data for classification, object detection and entity extraction.
- Highly accurate labels from human labellers for better machine learning models.
Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine has different prices for the predefined scale tire and the prices vary as per the region. So it is better to contact with their official support inbox for detailed pricing information.
Engati has made Chatbot building easier than never before. It allows you to build Chatbots of different complexities and scale with ease. It offers more than 150 templates to help you get started with Chatbots. These Chatbots are capable of deploying on any websites, Facebook messenger groups or one of the 14 other platforms. It is one of the best software to build a conversation flow.
- Proprietary optimized machine learning-based NLP with advanced Intent & Entity Recognitions.
- Extensive library of 150+ free Chatbot templates for accelerators across a wide range of use cases.
- Advanced Integration framework for JSON Rest APIs with many OOB standard Integrations.
- Rich bot analytics framework with information on most frequently asked questions, actions, cohort analysis and more.
Engati has a free starter pack with 2bots that can use interactions up to 1000. The professional package comes with up to 10,000 interactions with 5bots that will cost you $19/month. Finally, with up to 30,000 interactions and 20 bots, the business package will cost you $55 per month.
7. Deep Vision
DeepVision.ai is a face recognition software. It continuously monitors target zones to provide the count, gender, age and unique identification of individuals. This facial demographics model can be used to understand demographic variations and track customer patterns. It also helps to count the frequency of visitors and improves overall safety and security.
- Detect and recognize faces in images and videos with AI-enabled technology.
- Provides the location of the detected faces.
- Can perform facial matches to find target subjects.
- Find custom faces immediately in the gallery of images.
Prices vary according to the number of features and the volume of data that you want to process. You can also develop and integrate custom computer vision software with your specific infrastructure. You have to request for a price and they will tell it according to what you need.
8. Infosys Nia
Nia specializes in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Management. Nia’s AIOps toolset builds Artificial Management models and automation into IT operations. It both saves time and manpower. Its ‘Contracts Analysis’ deploys machine learning to scan and read dense legal documents with few staffer hours.
- Industrialize AI deployments to accelerate business outcomes.
- Integrates with existing AI infrastructure to protect your investments.
- Model Ops integrates seamlessly with key components to deploy.
9. IBM Watson
IBM Watson is one of the best Artificial Intelligence Software in the market that has a complete library of solutions and approaches. It is both intended to offer an AI-fueled service or build an AI into your systems and applications. This software can be use as small as the Chatbot function and as big as AI-based system to organize vast reports.
- Supports distributed computing.
- Can work with the existing tools.
- Provides an API for application development.
- Can learn from small data as well.
10. Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. It can be used for Sales, Commerce, Community, Analytics, and even for Marketing. It can provide the employees with the answers and information they need quickly while automating the best action.
- Provides information about the opportunities.
- No data processing or models needed.
- Engagement scoring.
- Image recognition for providing deeper insights.
Salesforce Einstein is a little bit expensive but it does provide a 30 days free trial for users. You have to contact them to know the price of your needs.
11. Amazon Alexa
Alexa is Amazon’s cloud-based voice service available on hundreds of millions of devices. You can build a natural voice that offers customers a more easy way to interact with the technology they use every day. Alexa can understand English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish. It is free with some Amazon services.
- It can be integrated with the existing products.
- Cloud-based service so you can always track your progress.
- Can be connected to devices like Camera, lights, and entertainment systems.
12. Google Assistant
The Google Assistant is a virtual assistant by Google. It can be used on smartphones. Google Assistant is pre-installed in Android and supports iOS and KaiOS. It is totally free to use with over 20 Languages. To be honest, it revolutionised the way smartphone works nowadays.
- Supports two-way conversation.
- Can Change hardware settings on your device.
- It can be on your phone, speaker, watch, laptop, car, and TV.
Cortana is a virtual assistant developed by Microsoft. It can perform multiple tasks by only with your voice command. This AI can be used on Windows, iOS, Android and XBOX Operating System. It is also absolutely free to use.
- Supported languages include English, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Spanish,
- Chinese, and Japanese.
- Can take command with your voice.
14. Wipro Holmes
Wipro Holmes is a machine learning-based software. It offers cognitive services that accelerate business processes through automation. Companies can get exclusive solutions to their unique problems with Wipro Holmes.
- Eliminates any inefficiency in the business process
- Provides financially viable cognitive solutions.
- Find ways to reduce the cost of business operation.
15. WorkFusion Smart Process Automation
The WorkFusion Smart Process allows enterprise operations to digitize. You can achieve significant savings and let your teamwork on more meaningful sites. You can also use its embedded advanced analytics to get a comprehensive overview of your most important business.
- Automate the processing of documents with unstructured data.
- Deploy Hyper Automation solutions to production within weeks.
- Build automation workflows easily and frequently.
WorkFusion Smart Process provides 12 weeks free demo for the users. You have to contact them to know the price of your needs.
So these are all the best artificial intelligence software of 2020. Now you can use any of them, depending on your needs and the pricing. If you think we missed something, let us know in the comments. That will also help your fellow readers to make a better decision.