Avast UI failed to load is the new error people are facing who are using Avast Antivirus software. The software targets all types of virus and malware which can defect your computer with web protection. With their latest updates, they have also added good security support for your password and personal files.
Now let us talk about the error. Avast UI failed to load occurs when a module in windows is a conflict with the software or from a corrupt installation.
Reasons for Failure of Loading Avast UI
Remote access services allow users to take access to their computer from another system via a virtual network. Avast uses this service to run properly and if the service is not running properly Avast UI load will not complete.
While installing any software there is a chance that the program is not correctly installed but Windows shows it is. In that case, the program files get corrupted, in these case the files are for Avast.
If you install any other antivirus software while Avast is installed they might conflict with each other. Also, not only antivirus, there are many other software which can interfere with Avast.
Solutions for Failure of Loading Avast UI
1. Fix Remote Access Service
- Press Windows + R to open run dialogue box.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- Search for Remote Desktop Service.
- Select and right-click on it and select Properties option.
- Make sure that the service is running properly.
- If not, tap on the Start option and set the startup type as Automatic.
- Press OK to save your changes.
- Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
2. Reinstall Avast
- Download Avast Uninstall Utility from their official website.
- Reboot your system in Safe Mode.
- Run the Avast Uninstall Utility to remove Avast Antivirus from your PC.
- Reboot your computer in normal mode and if needed, run the Uninstall Utility once more.
- Install Avast Antivirus again on your system and make sure you are logged in as an administrator.
- Restart your PC for the last time and check if the problem is resolved.
3. Uninstall Other Recently Installed Programs
- If you have any other antivirus program on your system, uninstall them.
- Otherwise, check if you have recently installed any third party software and uninstall them.
These were all the possible solutions for Avast UI failed to load issue and hopefully, your problem is solved by the time you try these methods. If your Avast Antivirus is still not working properly contact their official helpline over the phone at 1-844-340-9251.