Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 is causing problems to many Windows 7, 8 and 10 users recently. This error stops the user from using any feature of NVIDIA GeForce Experience. There are many potential reasons for the problem and a few solutions to resolve them.
Reasons for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error 0x0003
To resolve the error first, you have to understand why this is happening, so let us peek into the reasons.
- There is a chance that your GPU driver got corrupted. In that case, you will face the 0x0003 error code.
- Nvidia Telemetry may have difficulty while trying to interact with the desktop.
- If Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Display Service and Nvidia Network Service container are not working correctly this problem will occur.
- A glitched network adapter can be another hidden reason.
- Finally, Windows updates can also break the NVIDIA GeForce Experience software.
Fixes for GeForce Experience Error 0x0003
Now as we checked all the possible reasons, it is time to solve those.
1. Force Restart Nvidia Services
1. First, press Windows + R, type ‘services.msc’ and hit Enter key to open Windows Services application.
2. Locate all the Nvidia services in the Services window.
3. Right-click one of them and choose Restart to restart the Nvidia service and repeat the procedure for others.
4. If any service does not restart, right-click on it and press Start.
2. Allow Nvidia Telemetry Service to Interact with Desktop
- Press Windows + R, type msc and hit Enter key to open Windows Services application, just like you did previously.
- Look for the Nvidia Telemetry Container and right-click it to select Properties.
- Tap Log On tab and make sure Allow service to interact with desktop is checked and click Apply button.
3. Reinstall Nvidia Driver
- Go to Start, then select for Control Panel.
- Change the ‘view by’ option to Large icon and select Programs and Features.
- Find all the Nvidia programs in this window, right-click them one by one and choose Uninstall.
- Restart your computer after uninstalling completes.
- Download GeForce Experience again and it will also automatically download and install the latest version of missing drivers.
- After the installation is complete restart your computer again.
4. Fix Network Adapter Problem
- Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- netsh winsock reset in Command Prompt window and hit Enter to execute this command. This will fix your network adapter problem if there is any.
5. Update Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Press Windows + X and select the Device Manager.
- Expand Display adapters and right-click on the Nvidia Graphics card.
- Select Update driver option.
So these were all the possible problems and solutions for the Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003. Most of the time users will be able to solve their issue by following the options in the article. Do remember to check if the problem persists after troubleshooting with each solutions time, or your time might get wasted.