Do you want to spoof Pokemon Go, without rooting your device? Here we can show how to spoof Pokemon Go. This is a complete set of tutorials which can help one to get the step-by-step procedure to spoof Pokemon Go by using a joystick app. Banning the user will not be an issue if the user follows these steps.
We are going to cover all the necessities where it will be no longer a problem to spoof the location and catch Pokemon easily. Pokemon Go in android apps allows the user to catch Pokemon from anywhere in the World, after spoofing. Virtually the user can be at any corner to catch Pokemon, but in reality they might be inside their rooms.
Pokemon Go spoofing in Android is now safe! The user will not have to root the device anymore to make this happen. But, the user must have an Android smartphone, or Tab which is running Android Marshmallow, Android Ore or Android Nougat. The Android security patch level is nothing to worry about.
NOTE : Devices must have Android 6.0 or higher updates to perform this task successfully.
- Step by step guide : How to Spoof Pokemon Go in Android
- Step 1 – Downloading the old version of Google PlayStore
- Step 2 – Download any location spoofing app
- Step 3 – Disable the “Find My Device” on your Android
- Step 4 – Uninstalling the Google Play Update Services
- Step 5 – Installing the lower versions of Google PlayStore
- Step 6 – Disabling the Background Data Service of the Google Play Services
- Step 7 – Disabling the Google PlayStore
- Step 8 – Run the GPS Spoofing app in your Android Device
- Wrapping Up
Step by step guide : How to Spoof Pokemon Go in Android
Step 1 – Downloading the old version of Google PlayStore
Initially, the user will have to install the older version of Google PlayStore. This is a very important step to Spoof in Pokemon Go. We recommend users to install the 12.6.85 version or even the older ones.
After the link opens, a lot of variants with a set of digits will appear inside the bracket. That’s what will be an important step. We will have to look at the numbers inside the bracket and match it up with the current version of the Google PlayStore that is already installed. Here are some images, to give a clearer picture of it :
Step 2 – Download any location spoofing app
The user will have to download and install a location spoofing app to proceed with the steps. FLG PRO by LTP PRO LLC is an app which will serve the purpose. One can change the device location to anywhere according to their choice. Free fake locations are easy to use while this app is running.
A user can also download the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer by IncorporateApps.
After the user installs any of these applications they will be able to spoof without showing the actual location of the user’s device.
One can also install the Fake GPS Joystick App.
Step 3 – Disable the “Find My Device” on your Android
Now it is time for the user to disable the “Find My Device” option. This is a must step than the user should follow. If this feature is enabled, then the Google PlayStore services will not downgrade. Hence, this is an essential step. The procedure is here, as follows :
- Click on settings to find the Security Options and click on it.
- Select the Device Administrators.
- Find My Device option will appear. The option will likely be on. Click on it to disable.
- A new page will appear, click on the “Deactivate this administrator” option.
Once, done with all these above mention steps, the user can move on to the next step.
Step 4 – Uninstalling the Google Play Update Services
The following steps will help the user to uninstall the Google Play Services updates and restore the default version.
- Go to Settings to find the “Apps” option, and click on it.
- After, getting into the Apps section, click on the menu located on the top-right corner.
- Click on the “Show” system to make all the apps visible.
- Scroll to find out the Google Play Services and then disable it.
- Tap on the right-hand side three-dotted menu and uninstall the updates.
A pop-up will appear to take the confirmation and the uninstallation will start, eventually. After this procedure is fully completed, the user can go on with the next step.
Step 5 – Installing the lower versions of Google PlayStore
The following steps will guide the user to install the above stated lower version of Google PlayStore. Hence, these steps are essential.
- Download the app from the link and open “Downloads” to open the APK file from the folders containing.
- Tap on the lower version of the Google PlayStore APK.
- Click on the “Install” option after the pop-up appears.
- Wait till the installation is complete.
Once the downgraded version of the Google PlayStore is installed the user can move on to the next step.
Step 6 – Disabling the Background Data Service of the Google Play Services
Here in this step, we have mentioned how to stop Google Play Services to get connected with the internet. If it can have an access, it might automatically fetch the latest Google Play Services Updates.
- Go to the Apps section, search for Google Play Services and tap on it.
- Click on the “Data Usage” option.
- Disable the “Background Data” option.
- Once disabled, it will look like the screenshot given below as an example.
Move on to the next step, after this one is completed.
Step 7 – Disabling the Google PlayStore
This step is a crucial one as it might cause problems if a user skips. Google PlayStore is designed to update apps, as well as Google Service without the consent of the user. If an individual wants to Spoof in Pokemon Go Android then, it is very important to complete this step.
- Go to the “Apps” section.
- Scroll through and search for Google PlayStore.
- Tap on the “Disable” button. Click confirm after the pop-up appears to seek confirmation.
- After the process is done tap on “OK”.
Start the next step after this one is done.
Step 8 – Run the GPS Spoofing app in your Android Device
Fake GPS Joystick App is one of the most effective application used for spoofing. So, now it is time to set up the app.
- Launch the app, and click on the top-left corner of the screen, where there is a menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click on the “Developer Options”.
- Scroll and search for the “Mock Location App”.
- Once you find it, tap on it.
- Two options will appear, select the “GPS Joystick”
- Go back to the settings page of the app and click on “Indirect Mocking”, to enable it.
- Open the GPS Joystick home screen and click on “Select an option to get started”.
- Tap on “Set Location” and select the “Click here to open the map”.
- Click on the location of your choice and click select to confirm.
- Go to the”GPS” option in the device and select on “High Accuracy”.
- Start the GPS Joystick Application to Spoof.
Go to Google Maps to check whether the app is working or not. You will be able to see all the places nearby to your selected location in the GPS Joystick App. Now, you can easily move towards any direction you want to, but virtually! The blue dot in the Google Maps, will move too.
Start the Pokemon Go application to continue with the spoofing, after all the procedures are completed. Now no one can refrain you from catching those rare Pokemons, just by sitting in your couch yet moving to any geographical location virtually. Happy Spoofing!