Running high graphic games needs a capable graphic card how to run games without graphic card, but not every one of us is capable to buy an expensive card. So if you are looking for information about how to run games without graphics card you are at the right place.
There are multiple ways that will allow low-end computers to run moderately graphic games. The main way is to increase the RAM amount virtually. Although, remember this process should not be your permanent solution, just to try out until you get a proper graphic card, or else your motherboard and processor will suffer from extra pressure. So without further redo, let us get into it.
- 9 Easy Ways to Run High End Games Without Graphics Card
- 1. Remove the Temporary Files
- 2. Using 3D Analyze
- 3. Using Swift Shader
- 4. Using Wise Game Booster
- 5. Using Razer Cortex
- 6. Using Game Fire
- 7. Check your Hard Disk
- 8. Set Visual Effects for Better performance
- 9. Checking Computer performance information
9 Easy Ways to Run High End Games Without Graphics Card
1. Remove the Temporary Files
There is a ton of temporary files available on your PC as junk. These transitory files consist of dump programs, crash dumps, and other temporary junk. A small number of temporary files still remain on your primary hard drive even if you delete or uninstall a program completely. These files may cause a huge interruption in your computer processing and as well as running high-end games.
You have to delete these files manually in order to get rid of those unwanted lagging in your work. It can help you to run high-end games without a graphics card. Follow these simple steps below do so.
- Press the Windows+R key on your keyboard. The run function should appear now.
- Then, type ‘temp’ on the search box and hit the ‘Enter’ key. A folder will then open.
- Select every file by pressing ‘Ctrl+A’ on the keyboard.
- Press the ‘Delete’ key to delete all the files from the folder.
Additionally, you can also search for ‘%temp%’ in the search bar and do the same method. It will delete more temporary files from your computer.
2. Using 3D Analyze
Using 3D analysis is another great way to run high-end games without graphics cards. It is a powerful application that allows you to play DirectX based games using official video hardware. You can improve your PC’s proficiency with this software while using low-grade hardware. It can run Direct3D as much as it supports OpenGL. So you can use any of them which enhance your system.
Follow the simple steps below to install and configure 3D_analyze settings.
- Firstly, download 3D Analyze.
- Then, install it and run the Software.
- Next, Click ‘Preferred Option as Below’.
- After that, choose the .exe file of the game which you want to run.
- A list of vendor ID and device ID of several graphics cards now will pop up.
- Select any of those and enter vendorID and deviceID in the left column.
- Finally, click on select and enjoy your game.
3. Using Swift Shader
Swiftshader’s modular Software can be used for helping several useful programming interfaces. It is similar to 3D analysis. It uses the same APIs that developers are using for existing games. Thus, it can directly be integrated with no changes in the source code.
Follow the following steps to install and configure Swift Shader.
- At first, download Swiftshader 4.0.
- Then, extract the downloaded zip file of Swift Shader.
- Now, copy the d3d9.dll file from the extracted folder.
- Then, paste it to your game’s directory.
- Finally, open your game and enjoy.
4. Using Wise Game Booster
Next, we will talk about Wise Game Booster. This software can be used to improve your PC’s performance while gaming. It uses a simple memory free-up tool that closes all unnecessary startups and re-configures our network connection to improve the overall performance.
Follow the steps below to install and set up Wise Game Booster for your PC.
- At first, download and install Wise Game Booster on your computer.
- Then, run the app.
- Click on the ‘Scan for games’ option on the homepage.
- Finally, find the ‘My Games’ tab where you can manually optimize your games.
This software works best by making a combo with 3D Analysis. The combo both optimize your RAM performance and also helps to get better performance. So we suggest you use this Software along with Wise Game Booster.
5. Using Razer Cortex
Next, we have another software named Razer Cortex. that can help you to run high-end games without a graphics card. It improves your PCs performance by managing and killing processes and apps that you do not need while gaming. Also, it frees up valuable resources and RAM that are required to boost your performance.
Razer cortex can also fix some common problems like stuttering graphics and laggy gameplay. Use the following steps to use this software.
- Firstly, download and install Razer Cortex.
- Create an account of yourself by giving the necessary information.
- Finally, right-click any game and open it with Razer Cortex.
6. Using Game Fire
You can also try to use Game Fire to improve your gaming performance while playing with lower-grade hardware. It increases in-game performance by boosting framework execution and unwavering quality. It applies different framework changes and concentrating on computer assets that we are playing.
Follow these simple steps below to use it on your PC.
- Firstly, download and install Game Fire on your PC.
- Run the program.
- Tap on ‘Switch to Gaming Mode’.
- Then, you will be able to set your desired settings by picking our gaming profile.
7. Check your Hard Disk
If your hard disk drive has low health then it can cause issues while playing games. You have to close all the running programs before checking your HDD. Follow the steps to below to do so.
- Right click on your hard disc and go to properties.
- Then, click on the tool tab.
- After that, click on ‘b’ below the mistake checking segment.
8. Set Visual Effects for Better performance
Setting visual effects for your windows may reduce your lags while gaming and also improves overall performance. Follow the simple steps below to do so.
- Right click at any place on your desktop.
- Go to Properties.
- Then, select ‘Advance system settings’.
- After that, go to ‘Advanced tab’.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Now, select the visualization tab and check the ‘Adjust for best performance’.
- Finally, click on apply and then ok.
9. Checking Computer performance information
There are a lot of different devices that can be used as our PC’s base site. It helps to rate our computer’s individual parts like processor, RAM, GPU, etc. by giving a subscore. You can find out which hardware is lacking enough power by this method and then solve your issue. Follow the steps below to locate your necessary instrument.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Then click on ‘All control panel items’.
- Finally, go to Performance Information and Tools.
So these are all the way you can run moderate to high graphics game on your computer. To be clear, there is no way to compensate for hardware through software permanently, these processes will give your processor a little boost to run those games you always wanted. Be aware, it might also put extra pressure on the processor, making it warmer than intended. So do use extra fans to cool your PC down.